The McDonnell Law Firm
Expert. Criminal. Defense.
Domestic Violence Lawyer, Tustin, CA
- A free initial consultation
- An office with extensive trial experience
- Reasonable fees
- 24/7 Jail visits
- Spanish speaking clients welcome
- I am so grateful for the help I received from Brian McDonnell. During the peak of the pandemic and such troubling times, he made sure to keep me updated and at ease with the progress of my case. His compassion, professionalism and efficiency exceeded my expectations. Brian is an excellent attorney, I could not be happier knowing that my future was in very capable and caring hands. I highly recommend him! - Jr E
- This law firm came highly recommended by a close friend and was a comfort to me during my ordeal. I was falsely arrested and charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon. Since we could not prove my actions were in self-defense, a misdemeanor plea of guilty was the single best option. Initially, the court was hesitant to grant this request. However, my attorney was able to negotiate this with the DA and presiding judge. I was assigned community service and minimal fines. Had I been convicted of the felony, my life would have been ruined with a lengthy prison term and permanent loss of my driving privilege. I did have to sell my firearms though and have lost that right forever. I have a lot of respect for this law firm and defense attorneys in general. On a side note, I wish something could have been done to challenge the police report or "Discovery" as it is referred to. This was beyond the scope of possibility though. - Jason S
- By far the best law firm I have ever dealt with. With the case that was presented to the firm Brian took it on with a heavy hand. 2 years later he is still representing us and doing an amazing job. Representing himself and our case with the upmost respect and class ever. I would highly recommend to anyone in need of representation to contact Brian McDonnell. - Pauline O.
- We made the absolute perfect choice when we called Brian McDonnell. He went out of his way to help our family with the utmost professionalism and great amount of knowledge. Thank you Brian for all your hard work, compassion, and time. Thank you for continuing to go above and beyond to help this family you are greatly appreciated! - Mia Rodriguez
- I could go on and on about The McDonnell Law Firm. The best way to find out how honest and great they are is having them represent you. I called many law firms until I contacted Mc Donnell Law firm. The attorney, Brian Mc Donnell talked to me over the phone on my first call to his office. Then he had rearranged his personal time to meet with me the following day, which was a Saturday. He was honest with me about my case, not making any promises just to get my money. The only court dates I had to attend was my arraignment and the sentence date. In this day and age of so much dishonesty it was nice to meet someone like Brian. He really cares about people and gives you the best outcome that he can. Not a lot of promises for lots of money that only end up as excuses at the end. Brian and the Mc Donnell law firm thank you for being the exception. - Yolanda Morales
- Great lawyer and great dude. Highly recommend - Tanner Harvey